A review by Eric Bauman A review by Eric Bauman

Damn You

Man I hate you. I was gonna do that. Well, have a look at this page where I started to look. http://www.lemondemon.com/lemondemon/
forum/viewtopic.php?id=1735&p=5. (Don't kill me Tom, please!!!)

It's near the bottom. And if your wondering about the legal jibber jabber, my Dad's a lawyer, and he helped. A lot.

A&K Battle Rocks A&K Battle Rocks

So cute!!!

Aww, those characters were so cute. I wanna buy them and use them as teddy bears! Liked the sinc with the sax music a lot. Ever heard the Phil Collin's Big Band song 'Chips and Salsa'. I demand that the song is animated with cute A&K models!

IMPROVEMENTS
I thought it was a bit slow, but thats the music, so well done LF!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Sweet

That's class, only problem was the really dull preloader. I liked the antivirus thing a lot!

IMPROVEMENTS
1. Make the preloader a bit more interesting. I dunno, use the title graphic you used and make that appear. The preloader was just too dull to intro this movie

Dinosaurchestra Dinosaurchestra

Hmmm

Not the best one that you've done. The music wasn't the best either. I think its good that your trying new stuff, but I didn't like this one as much as Snakes on a Plane and Ebaums World dot com. But, the more Lemon Demon songs to annoy my family with, the better!

Better drawing. It looked rushed

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Legendary Frog, you are my God

I'm gonna get lynched for saying that, but I mean it. How the hell did you get so bloody good at flash?

Great storyline, great sound, and great voice acting.

Improvements
A Legendary Frog movie needing inprovements. Go away!

Wake Me Up at E3 Wake Me Up at E3

ARGH YOU REALLY CAN'T SING!

That line says all. The sound really let you down there, its a shame. You almost got a 5, but that was so terrible. Really.

Improvements
1. Get someone who can sing. I know you said you couldn't, so why didn't you get someone else to do it?

Do that and you'll get a 5 from me!

Pico: Therapy Pico: Therapy

Was okay...

The art was bloody brilliant!! Wish I could draw like that...
The sound was annoying though, and it wasn't funny. I almost laughed at the therapist's death, but it really was sick. Loved the bit when the guy goes 'Yipe!' tho...

FleckoGold responds:

Kinda like one of those "guilty pleasures" eh?

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

You sod!

Hey, I was doing a flash on this. Oh well, mine was gonna be crap anyways. Nice work!

NEWGROUNDS IS TOP NEWGROUNDS IS TOP

NEVER SUBMIT ANYTHING. STAY AWAY FROM LITTLE GIRLS

Honest. That shows your are really crap at flash, and it was offensive to Disababled people. How this managed to get through without being whistled and/or banned

the fallen music vid the fallen music vid

Nice, hope it ain't blammed

Well nice work. Have to agree with Klepto though. The syncing wasn't great